2.28.2008

throw my uterus in a fruit salad please!



November 19,2007
In other news: I got my period yesterday and I finally can make that call to schedule the hystersalpingogram. The nurse in the office, Sal, makes the appointments but she's not in the office until the end of the month! Uggg. I just want to get the ball rolling. The secretary is a bird brain. Whenever I call she seems totally clueless! I end up having to explain things to her as far as what I need and she ends up having to get Sal EVERY time.


Well Sal wasn't there today and Miss Bird Brain says, "Ummmm... Uh... I have no idea what that is... ummm" I explain: The doctor can only do the proceedure on a Friday. I'm supposed to have it done at the end of my period which comes and goes as it pleases. It could be 5 months from now that I have my next period and I'm NOT waiting another 5 months to schedule this proceedure. My period should end this friday.


Perfect, right?!


Miss Bird Brain BETTER figure things out here! Miss Bird Brain didn't know how to make an appointment for 'one of those things'. "I'm going to have to wait for Sal to come back to do that." WHAT?!??! I didn't know what to say. I tried explaining it to her again and I got the same reaction. She did say she would ask the doctor what to do when she gets the chance. OH... MY... GOD.... if I have to wait until my next period.... (insert blood curdling scream here).


I had another odd dream again last night:

My period started getting heavy and when I went to the bathroom, wierd pieces of something started coming out. The pieces looked like hardened tripe (gross, huh??!!!) Maybe it was more like long strips of pineapple. They kept coming out and I couldn't flush them so I had to make a pile on the bathroom floor. I think it was almost as though it was pieces of my uterus - but I wasn't scared, there was something natural about the ordeal. As if large chunks of pineapple falling out of your crotch is a normal, biological occurance!


There is a little diagram of "The Menstral Cycle" on the chart I use to track my basal temps. Its a circular chart and it shows what the lining of the uterus looks like during the cycle. It looks kind of like a pineapple ring - thats probably why I dreamed this ODD dream!






No comments: